OT October 20- Fight the Battle!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 31, 2010
I feel like so many people on this board can relate to this cause, support it, and spread the word. Spirit Day's purpose is to honor the six boys who have recently took their own lives due to criticism by peers due to their sexual orientation. It's aimed at helping stop homosexual abuse and teenage suicide. Nobody should ever have to be abused or criticized for being themselves, and by wearing purple on October 20th you are helping spread the word and fight the cause. Here's the facebook link for all who would like to join: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=158253567531733

I saw this earlier and was going through the posts and am completely disgusted with the lack of respect that people have for innocent young boys who lost their lives due to bullying. It breaks my heart that a child as young as THIRTEEN would end his life because of his peers and the environment surrounding him. I will definitely be wearing purple & showing my support<3

when i saw this, it absolutely disgusted me. its a shame that people are so narrowminded. you can guarentee that i will be sporting the purple that day.

Back