Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yepp, I own East Coast Spirit!
I know! Please take good care of my girl! She was with me from 10 years old! We all miss her SO much, it was a really sad night at the gym when she came to say good-bye, but we know ACE will take care of her, and she is really excited to be able to cheer there! Please give her a hug from Joyful whenever you see her next!
PS: We always called her Miller Light.... hollar that out and that will make her smile ;)

Aw that is fantastic to know... I will make sure to pass the message along from the team and use her nickname. Thank you so much! She came to our Sr 4 practice on Wednesday to tumble and she warmed up with a standing hand hand layout (gorgeous!!!) and the kids jaws dropped, it was pretty cute! Good luck to any ECS teams competing today
smile.png

Wishing all teams competing this weekend safe and clean routines!!

UCC and Flyerz also have Sm Lmt'd 5, I'm pretty sure UCC is planning on taking theirs to Worlds, no clue about Flyerz, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were planning on going too.

UCC and Flyerz also have Sm Lmt'd 5, I'm pretty sure UCC is planning on taking theirs to Worlds, no clue about Flyerz, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were planning on going too.

does CCE give out bids to non-international division teams? I don't think they have ever been faced with this issue, a "club division" team wanting to go to Worlds, but I didn't know if they did that?

so far, what I'm seeing is this
Cheer Sport Sharks- IOAG 5, 6
Power Cheer Toronto- IOC 5,6. IOAG 6
Ultimate Canadian Cheer- IOC 5, Small limited 5
Alberta Cheer Empire- IOAG 6
Flyerz All Stars- IOC 5, IOAG 5
RND- IOC 5(assuming it was this team, as this was the division they sent last year)
Vancouver All Stars- IOAG 5
Cheer Force Wolfpack- IOC6, IOAG 5
East Coast Spirit- IOC 5

so far 16 teams by the looks of it, that's assuming UCC is sending small limited (a friend from PCT said this is true today), and not including Flyerz if they are sending small limited.

Absolute Academy and Valleys Stars picked up a bid today as well. I will post their divisions if I see it... anyone else know?

I wasn't there today... I'm at home in Edmonton!! I'm still waiting to see a video!! I blew out my elbow in the summer and wasn't able to cheer on the Open team this year :( I coach Sr 4, Sr Open 5 and Youth 1 :)

Absolute Academy and Valleys Stars picked up a bid today as well. I will post their divisions if I see it... anyone else know?

it'll be quite interesting if these teams are back in open all girl!
Canada seems to be having some amazing representation going to Worlds this year!

I have no clue whether the UCC team has competed senior limited yet, because I know I competed against them at CFTC.
I'm going to assume their going to switch over at provincials to get a bid...since that's the bid competition right?
It's ridiculous how many teams we have going to worlds this year! :)

I have no clue whether the UCC team has competed senior limited yet, because I know I competed against them at CFTC.
I'm going to assume their going to switch over at provincials to get a bid...since that's the bid competition right?

yeah I don't know much about that team at this time, a friend of mine from PCT last night told me they were hoping to go to Worlds, and he is pretty good friends with a lot of people at UCC, so right now I'm thinking they will.
I just wonder how they will work that, I don't think a team from Canada has ever wanted to go to Worlds in the club division, so I didn't know if they would even be able to get a bid without working something special out with CCE owners (which they realistically may have)

yeah I don't know much about that team at this time, a friend of mine from PCT last night told me they were hoping to go to Worlds, and he is pretty good friends with a lot of people at UCC, so right now I'm thinking they will.
I just wonder how they will work that, I don't think a team from Canada has ever wanted to go to Worlds in the club division, so I didn't know if they would even be able to get a bid without working something special out with CCE owners (which they realistically may have)

Yesss, they competed Sm Lmt'd today at BEB! I'm not certain, but I think they might be raising their own money for it, but I'll found out later

Back