Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well you can't go to Worlds without a bid, whether it's paid or not, so they will probably just go for one of the at large bids at Provincials, well that's what would make sense, afterall, they'd have to be pretttty good to beat out the teams that usually get the paid.

well you can't go to Worlds without a bid, whether it's paid or not, so they will probably just go for one of the at large bids at Provincials, well that's what would make sense, afterall, they'd have to be pretttty good to beat out the teams that usually get the paid.

Yeahh, you're right, I was told they are trying to get a bid at Provincials, and they have a fundraiser competition some time this month

March 5th and 6th Ontario Championships is where most of the teams will be getting their bids.
so far as I know, the teams planning on going are as follows
Cheer Sport Sharks- IOAG 5, IOAG 6
Power Cheer Toronto- IOC 5, IOC 6, IOAG 5
Cheerforce Wolfpack- IOAG 5, IOC 6
Ultimate Canadian Cheer- IOC 5

not too sure about Black Widow, they had an IOAG 5 compete earlier this year at PCA Nationals, but I could not tell you if they were going to compete for a bid this year at Provincials.
8 teams seems like not enough? I feel like I'm missing some teams, but I might be thinking about last year when 2 J5 teams competed..

also, being from Ontario, I don't know much about teams outside of Ontario, just going based off of friends on these teams, I know Vancouver Allstars has an IOAG 5 that is looking at going to Worlds.

We (black widow) are going to ontarios march 5/6th to compete for a bid as well
smile.png

so far, what I'm seeing is this
Cheer Sport Sharks- IOAG 5, 6
Power Cheer Toronto- IOC 5,6. IOAG 6
Ultimate Canadian Cheer- IOC 5, Small limited 5
Alberta Cheer Empire- IOAG 6
Flyerz All Stars- IOC 5, IOAG 5
RND- IOC 5(assuming it was this team, as this was the division they sent last year)
Vancouver All Stars- IOAG 5
Cheer Force Wolfpack- IOC6, IOAG 5
East Coast Spirit- IOC 5

so far 16 teams by the looks of it, that's assuming UCC is sending small limited (a friend from PCT said this is true today), and not including Flyerz if they are sending small limited.

Wolfpack's also bring an IOAG 6 as well I'm pretty sure!

so far, what I'm seeing is this
RND- IOC 5(assuming it was this team, as this was the division they sent last year)
Cheer Force Wolfpack- IOC6, IOAG 5
East Coast Spirit- IOC 5

so far 16 teams by the looks of it, that's assuming UCC is sending small limited (a friend from PCT said this is true today), and not including Flyerz if they are sending small limited.

Champion Spirit Athletics is hoping to get a bid as well this year, IOAG

Cheer Force Wolfpack- IOC6, IOAG 5,6
East Coast Spirit- IOC 5
Black Widow- IOAG 5
Valley Stars- IOC 5
Absolute- IOAG 6

updated that to most recent, so now counting 20

definitely looking forward to Worlds!
any word of Canadian teams competing elsewhere in the U.S this season?
I know Great Whites and Cheerforce Jags are competing at Cheersport Nationals next weekend, and Cheerforce is sending open all girl to NCA the following, anything else?

definitely looking forward to Worlds!
any word of Canadian teams competing elsewhere in the U.S this season?
I know Great Whites and Cheerforce Jags are competing at Cheersport Nationals next weekend, and Cheerforce is sending open all girl to NCA the following, anything else?

Cobras went to Jamfest Indy, Nationals

Back