All-Star Omg Have You Heard Trinity Dolce & Gabana Music ??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just can't with this anymore.

I pay, I pay a lot for my child to cheer. I would be damned to be a part of a gym, support a gym and continue to pay when there is "talent" that continues to bash and taunt, on boards, media and in public. Be humble. Be thankful for the opportunity to get out of a "less fortunate situation" and not behave like an entitled spoiled brat. NO talent is worth that. NONE!!!

I just can't with this anymore.

I pay, I pay a lot for my child to cheer. I would be damned to be a part of a gym, support a gym and continue to pay when there is "talent" that continues to bash and taunt, on boards, media and in public. Be humble. Be thankful for the opportunity to get out of a "less fortunate situation" and not behave like an entitled spoiled brat. NO talent is worth that. NONE!!!
I don't understand. How are ANY of the Trinity kids acting like entitled spoiled brats?

I don't understand. How are ANY of the Trinity kids acting like entitled spoiled brats?

dont mind her.. she was also one of the 2 moms that went on the news report bashing Cori Davenport, and not to mention the 2 minors Angel and Shayla, and is clearly trying to stir up trouble. Ive come onto the fierce boards to be civil and explain some unknown facts as to why we have done the things we do and the things we as a gym have been put through. I for one believe my approach was of the utmost professionl manner. The only person mentioned has been JP, as he is the one who has made the Trinity name become famous for the wrong reasons. I, nor my teammates, feel entitled to ANYTHING. I just got back from practice, first one practicing since I broke my ankles.. the #1 topic of practice was how we need to work harder in order to catch up to the other teams in our division. If we felt entitled to such fame, and reward, why was it that we personally congradulated Brandon Sr White when they recieved the bid over us this weekend? we know where we stand in the cheer world, we know what place we deserved. Now it is time to put in work, unwater the tumbling in the routine, and show the world that money(in the form of scholarships) might put a team together, but it takes a true team that beats with one heart to succeed...

sorry for the rant, I get on a roll sometimes.

Back