All-Star Online Schooling Program?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Catholic private schools in PA are like 4000 a year...

Theres a college prep school near me thats like 14 grand a year, but the other private schools are under 7 grand at the most.

I was referring to "college prep" type private schools. In other posts, I said (and stated this is just going off of my knowledge and experience) the religiously affiliated private schools typically aren't that "higher standard of education"--the ones I know of, the education really isn't much better, and truthfully, sometimes aren't even as good as, the education being received at the local public schools. which, to me, defeats the purpose of paying for an education. I'm sure there are some well above and beyond what I've been exposed to, and I totally get the areas where the schools are underfunded and in bad areas--those schools are a much better choice, but that wasn't the private school education I was referring to for 6k.

I was referring to "college prep" type private schools. In other posts, I said (and stated this is just going off of my knowledge and experience) the religiously affiliated private schools typically aren't that "higher standard of education"--the ones I know of, the education really isn't much better, and truthfully, sometimes aren't even as good as, the education being received at the local public schools. which, to me, defeats the purpose of paying for an education. I'm sure there are some well above and beyond what I've been exposed to, and I totally get the areas where the schools are underfunded and in bad areas--those schools are a much better choice, but that wasn't the private school education I was referring to for 6k.
My school is kinda underfunded but we're undergoing major renovations right now. Our grading system is much harder than a public school. We are considered a college prep school because of the grading system. They don't have to nessacarily be expensive to be a private/religious affiliated/prep school. But I guess it all depends on the area.

My school is kinda underfunded but we're undergoing major renovations right now. Our grading system is much harder than a public school. We are considered a college prep school because of the grading system. They don't have to nessacarily be expensive to be a private/religious affiliated/prep school. But I guess it all depends on the area.

what school do you go to?

The college prep school I was planning on going to, which was a boarding school, was about 38k+ a year....
But after not getting the full scholarship, that really wasn't an option....considering it's more expensive than some colleges I'm looking at.:eek:

The college prep school I was planning on going to, which was a boarding school, was about 38k+ a year....
But after not getting the full scholarship, that really wasn't an option....considering it's more expensive than some colleges I'm looking at.:eek:

which one? the school i graduated from was around that my senior year. but it's gone up a lot since....

Latest posts

Back