All-Star Openings, Mergers, And Closing Down For The 2011-2012 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
What all are we aware of at this moment. I would prefer to keep this drama free and more factual, so if you wanna come in here and cause trouble you will be banned for a week.

In my area:

ATL and CTA merged
SCA Thunder no longer does allstars (but open for classes)

Ha. I was just about to talk about CTA and ATL. But anyway they merged and are called A-Towne Dynasty with two locations. Atl's gym is A-Towne north and CTA's gym is A-Towne south. And what happened to Thunder?? It's just tumbling now??

Ha. I was just about to talk about CTA and ATL. But anyway they merged and are called A-Towne Dynasty with two locations. Atl's gym is A-Towne north and CTA's gym is A-Towne south. And what happened to Thunder?? It's just tumbling now??

I just know they decided not to do allstars anymore I believe the gym is still open for tumbling and team instruction from highschools and what not.

In California

Power and Fusion Merged
PCM Merged With West Coast and Opened A New Location (PCM Walnut and PCM Corona)
Fierce Opened A New Location (High Desert) and Closed one of their other locations
California All stars Merged With Nevada Elite (CA-Las Vegas)
Spirit Athletics Opened A New Location (Upland)
Nor Cal Elite Level 5 team is Joining with Cheerforce

In Arizona...
AZ Power opened their own location
Xtreme Cheer and Desert Storm Merged
Arizona Myths closed
I think thats it here.

In California

Nor Cal Elite Level 5 team is Joining with Cheerforce

Not sure how it'll work, but this makes me super excited. There has always been a connection between Nor Cal and Cheerforce, going back when it was South Bay Elite and Champion Outlaws. It's a great merge of talent, and I expect amazing things from it if it does in fact happen.

they were good and have been around for so long, I think they opened in 95.....it's sad when a gym that has been around for that long with great coaches is no longer doing all stars

So sad to see them gone. Their youth3 used to tear it up. I will miss them :(

So sad to see them gone. Their youth3 used to tear it up. I will miss them :(

I know!!!! I always would tell my boss that if you don't have 20 on the floor it's ok....Thunder would have a kick butt (Dallas Winning) team with 15 kids on the floor!!