All-Star Openings, Mergers, And Closing Down For The 2011-2012 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, I think in the MD/VA/PA area....vipers and twisters bought every gym that would let them and opened up more. We'll see how that strategy works out this year. Personally, from what I've heard, not working out as great as they wanted. Their motto seems to be........if you can't get the athletes to your gym, buy them or their coaches.

Chiiiiild, you are just lost in the sauce. Don't know up from down. The success isn't in the numbers, its in the product. Teams have been added, most of them large, the rent is paid and practices start next week.

Also, if it was about the money... He wouldve stayed where he was :)

Gym Tyme added 2 more locations, one use to be Power Cheer and the other is part SIGS gymnastics facility in Indiana.
Cali adding their Vegas location (extremely excited)
East Coast Nitros is now down to 2 locations instead of 3
CEA opened a new location in Richmond right?

In California

Power and Fusion Merged
PCM Merged With West Coast and Opened A New Location (PCM Walnut and PCM Corona)
Fierce Opened A New Location (High Desert) and Closed one of their other locations
California All stars Merged With Nevada Elite (CA-Las Vegas)
Spirit Athletics Opened A New Location (Upland)

Nor Cal Elite Level 5 team is Joining with Cheerforce

PCM did not merge with West Coast. PCM bought West Coast, WC will no longer be a gym or be included in the PCM name. They have taken over their gym and it's our PCM Walnut location and we are very excited to have them join our family :)

Can't go one thread without someone pot stirring when there was specifically a warning this was just about spreading information. One week ban. Man you people are not bright sometimes.

THANKYOU ! Get them drama starters out of here!

All Star Cheer Academy in Jessup Pa will be adding a second location in Wilkes Barre Pa and a gym from that area will be merging with us under our name :)

But today no one will be cheering.....except one of the following:
Viva Sant Antonio!
Viva Sant Georgio!
Viva Sant Ubaldo!

(I'm an Antonio girl myself)

I just know they decided not to do allstars anymore I believe the gym is still open for tumbling and team instruction from highschools and what not.

what gym is near there for their allstars to compete with now? did rays get a few?

what gym is near there for their allstars to compete with now? did rays get a few?

there are quite a few gyms in that area. Us, World of Cheer, C4 are the first to come to mind. We have had a few show up and tryout (as have others).

I personally used to cheer for thunder but switched gyms last season. I know a handful of girls and a boy who have come to rays...but I also know a lot of girls decided to go twisters.