Opinions On Cheer Extreme?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 30, 2011
Honestly, I think they're really good but I think people get way to hyped up on them! I'm not trying to hate on them or anything but I think there are a lot of other teams (not only L5 teams) that work SO hard and also deserve some attention and fame. Anyone agree?

Our program has plenty of fame.
And someone get @CheerSociety a tall glass of teal kool-aid, please. I'm fresh out. Thanks.
I really wasn't trying to be rude. I think your response is a little uncalled for. It was just an opinion. No need to get snappy.
I love Cheer Extreme and I'm just saying people focus so much on them and not other teams. They deserve all their fame and other teams do also but don't get any.

CheerSociety said:
I really wasn't trying to be rude. I think your response is a little uncalled for. It was just an opinion. No need to get snappy.
I love Cheer Extreme and I'm just saying people focus so much on them and not other teams. They deserve all their fame and other teams do also but don't get any.

Actually, I think that's incorrect. I had never heard of Cheer Extreme until I joined Fierceboard. Weird right? Not really, bc I knew about CA, F5, 'Rays, ACE, CF, WC, WE, Cali, etc. Etc. I could make a long list. I see just as many threads about these teams as CEA.

And @Mamarazzi is as snappy as they come. Drink some tea and chill.

Not intending to be snappy. My intention was to be snarky.
The reference to teal kool-aid and me being "FRESH OUT" obviously bypassed you. I respect CEA a lot, and I also feel that lots of teams deserve lots of credit as well. However, I also realize that the Teal Army is in full effect on the boards. My comment was for them, not for you. I'm sure you'll see that they will have plenty to say about the program they love and support. Or nothing to say at all, maybe.

Actually, I think that's incorrect. I had never heard of Cheer Extreme until I joined Fierceboard. Weird right? Not really, bc I knew about CA, F5, 'Rays, ACE, CF, WC, WE, Cali, etc. Etc. I could make a long list. I see just as many threads about these teams as CEA.

And @Mamarazzi is as snappy as they come. Drink some tea and chill.
I think I really just heard a lot about CEA because of tumblr so maybe that's why I think they're so famous. Lol! Honestly, I had heard of them before but when I got on tumblr it seemed as though everyone was more worried about CEA and Maddie Gardner than their own team even!

I agree with what you're saying. I cheered for Cheer Extreme for basically my whole life. I wasn't level 5. We always felt like we were 'below' everybody that was level five! It was a bad feeling when we had to compete against our own gym and our coaches didn't care...

I LOVE CEA AND IVE ALWAYS HEARD ABOUT THEM EVERY SINCE I GOT INTO THE CHEER WORLD BUT IT MAY BE BECAUSE IM ALONG THE EAST COAST .. ONE OF MY FORMER TEAMMATE WHITNEY FROM LAST YEAR IS ON 2 OF THEIR TEAMS AND SHES PRETTY MUCH AMAZINGG!! I DONT THINK THEYRE OVERRATED I THINK THEIR TEAMS ARE INCREDIBLE . BUT MY TEAM WAS DISCUSSING THAT MADDIE ALMOST SEEMS TO LIKE BEING A CHEERLEBERTY MORE THAN A CHEERLEADER (OUR OPINION ONLY AND THAT WASNT MENT TO BE RUDE) BUT I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM AT WORLDS 2012! (SORRY FOR THE CAPS TOO) LOL

I LOVE CEA AND IVE ALWAYS HEARD ABOUT THEM EVERY SINCE I GOT INTO THE CHEER WORLD BUT IT MAY BE BECAUSE IM ALONG THE EAST COAST .. ONE OF MY FORMER TEAMMATE WHITNEY FROM LAST YEAR IS ON 2 OF THEIR TEAMS AND SHES PRETTY MUCH AMAZINGG!! I DONT THINK THEYRE OVERRATED I THINK THEIR TEAMS ARE INCREDIBLE . BUT MY TEAM WAS DISCUSSING THAT MADDIE ALMOST SEEMS TO LIKE BEING A CHEERLEBERTY MORE THAN A CHEERLEADER (OUR OPINION ONLY AND THAT WASNT MENT TO BE RUDE) BUT I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM AT WORLDS 2012! (SORRY FOR THE CAPS TOO) LOL
Why are you yelling? You can easily get your point across by typing like in lowercase. :rolleyes:

I agree with what you're saying. I cheered for Cheer Extreme for basically my whole life. I wasn't level 5. We always felt like we were 'below' everybody that was level five! It was a bad feeling when we had to compete against our own gym and our coaches didn't care...
Wow..that's so unfair. /:

Love Cheer Extreme. Saw them for the first time last year at Battle at the Big Top, and was so impressed!! We watched their showcase this year on Utube, and their routines are great and has so much potential. Even though we have competed against them, you really have to appreciate their talent!!

Latest posts

Back