All-Star Order Fierce Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Although I have been making 75 bows per competition - There are still people who have not been able to get fierce bows. I have worked out a deal with Kingston that will enable more people to get bows, help cover the cost of the bows, and help fund the fierce board.

I will sell up to 200 fierce bows on my website for 5.95 each. of this 1.00 from each bow will be sent to kingston to cover operating costs. The other 4.95 will help to cover costs of the bows that I am giving away. Shipping is $4 per order so if you order with your friends you will save shipping.

I am still going to give away 100 bows at each of the following competitions - Cheersport, NCA, and Worlds. I will also have some at NCA College Nationals but you will probably have to find me on the beach to get one.

When you go to my website www.bowfabulous.com - go to the section that is UNDER $6 and order the plain purple bow and a fierce bow will be sent to you. I am not going to put the orange fierce bow picture on the website because I want this to only be for fierceboard members.

Bows will ship in about 1 week

thanks
Darla Glazebrook

Although I have been making 75 bows per competition - There are still people who have not been able to get fierce bows. I have worked out a deal with Kingston that will enable more people to get bows, help cover the cost of the bows, and help fund the fierce board.

I will sell up to 200 fierce bows on my website for 5.95 each. of this 1.00 from each bow will be sent to kingston to cover operating costs. The other 4.95 will help to cover costs of the bows that I am giving away. Shipping is $4 per order so if you order with your friends you will save shipping.

I am still going to give away 100 bows at each of the following competitions - Cheersport, NCA, and Worlds. I will also have some at NCA College Nationals but you will probably have to find me on the beach to get one.

When you go to my website www.bowfabulous.com - go to the section that is UNDER $6 and order the plain purple bow and a fierce bow will be sent to you. I am not going to put the orange fierce bow picture on the website because I want this to only be for fierceboard members.

Bows will ship in about 1 week

thanks
Darla Glazebrook

awesome! Just ordered mine! Love the idea about some of the proceeds going to the Board Thanks Darla!

yay! ordered mine
smile.png

Darla, you are very kind to make the bows. Having some available on your website is a great idea for those who will never meet up with you at a competition. I really like that you are donating towards the cost of running this board. Thank you.

I ordered one, but not quite sure how it will look with my short silver hair. My eight-year-old will probably fight me for it!!

I've wanted a Fiercebow for forever but was always disapointed when I found out I would never be able to make it to any of the competitions you'd be attending. This totally just made my day! I ordred the Fiercebow and another one along with it (I had trouble picking just one!) Thank you so much for this, I am so excited, you don't even know! And I'm super happy King is getting some money out of this as well! :)

Darla, you're awesome for doing this. BTW I haven't been on your website since the time when you were having trouble with your web designer...it looks great!

What happens if some outsider tries to order a "plain purple bow"? Lol

Darla, you're awesome for doing this. BTW I haven't been on your website since the time when you were having trouble with your web designer...it looks great!

What happens if some outsider tries to order a "plain purple bow"? Lol

they will be pleasently surprised!!

Back