All-Star Orlando

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

mommadonna

Cheer Parent
Nov 13, 2010
Hello, all! I'm in need of a little advice. I have a friend who is moving to Orlando this summer, and she is looking at a gym for her CP. She is looking for a good, competitive program. Go...

i'm not from the area so my advice may not count, but i love orlando allstars! they put out awesome routines and everyone i've spoken to from there is great! (and they all seem very happy with their gym) good luck to your friend and cp on finding a new cheer home!

i'm not from the area so my advice may not count, but i love orlando allstars! they put out awesome routines and everyone i've spoken to from there is great! (and they all seem very happy with their gym) good luck to your friend and cp on finding a new cheer home!
I heard they have two gyms...wondering what the difference is between locations.

i know there is an east and a west gym. flcheermom want to help us out? :)
We do have 2 locations as practice facilities. An east gym and a west gym. The gyms are about 25-30 mins apart from each other. There are teams based out of both locations. Mainly due to practice space. Both gyms are Orlando Allstars. At tryouts you can choose which gym to try out at based on which location you prefer to drive to - off the top of my head our east gym has Jr 1 Jr 2. Jr 3. SR 3 SR coed 5. And restricted 5 shares locations. East also has 2 half season teams and the dance teams. West has tiny team youth 1 youth 2 Jr 3 SR 3 small SR 5 and half yr team. Both locations have open gyms on different nights. Any specific info I would be happy to share. We have been happy there. :)

Double Down Athletics with two locations, one in Orlando!
Website - Double Down Athletics

Epic Cheer in Orlando.
Website - Epic Cheer « See it. Feel it. Be it. Epic.

Also, not sure how good they are because their is no information about it on the website, but Stick It Gymnastics in Orlando also has a cheer team.
Website -
Stick It Gymnastics Orlando: Gymnastics; Open gym, trampoline lessons, cheer tumble; Winter Park St. Cloud Kissimmee Windermere Maitland Apopka Casselberry Altamonte Springs Lake Mary, Orlando FL

Epic is no longer open. Gyms in the area that have competitive teams are Double Down. Legendary Athletics (a merger between Lake Mary Allstars and Shine Athletics ). Orlando Allstars and Cheer Corp. If there are others in the immediate Orlando area then I am unaware or they are new.

Epic is no longer open. Gyms in the area that have competitive teams are Double Down. Legendary Athletics (a merger between Lake Mary Allstars and Shine Athletics ). Orlando Allstars and Cheer Corp. If there are others in the immediate Orlando area then I am unaware or they are new.

:eek: What? where the heck have I been!! I LOVED Epic :(

Depending on the area and how long they're willing to commute, Brandon is doable.
Brandon could be depending on where they live in Orlando. But Brandon is at least an 1.5 hour drive on the close end ..could be 2 hours...but is not out of the question depending on what they are looking for.

Latest posts

Back