All-Star Our Wrap Up Video From The Majors!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is a great video, and definitely the best of all that were produced for the event. With that said I wish more had been done on the photography side as I've heard none of the photos are being made available like most events. Seems like a huge disservice to those athletes and families that want something to keep from what was billed as such a special event. I'll be the first to admit I don't generally buy a lot of event photos simply because I think a lot of work is overpriced, and generally aren't any better than I could do as a hobbyist. However, I have seen all the images on your FB page and the Majors site and those ARE the types of images I would pay for!

Have watched the last 4 seconds of that video 490 times...always find someone new that makes me teary eyed.
Have watched the last 4 seconds of that video 490 times...always find someone new that makes me teary eyed.

The shot of DeJuan, Josh and Emi's face in the team picture. Paige's excitement. Pressley can hardly get off the ground she's crying so hard. Aaron. All great moments that I couldn't see from where I was sitting. It was an amazing evening!!!!

I watched it earlier today and I LOVED it. It was perfect and really embodied the Majors perfectly. The ending was amazing, coed just gave me chills seeing how much it meant to them. You really get to see how big of a deal this really was. 4000 people there? That's insane

I want to post the picture on your staircase because those kids were STILL happy a week later.

Coed Elite (MAJORS celebration party)
ldyyg.jpg

Coed Elite Major's Built in Award (similar to the Worlds trophies home)
2u9tm39.jpg

Thank you meanj. You know I'm computer illiterate. LMAO

Edited to say that the team is lined up from youngest (top right corner) to oldest coming down the staircase. A great night of celebration for Coed Elite!!

Thank you meanj. You know I'm computer illiterate. LMAO

Edited to say that the team is lined up from youngest (top right corner) to oldest coming down the staircase. A great night of celebration for Coed Elite!!
I don't think you're as computer illiterate as your computer is illiterate.
Remember every time I go to send something to you over AIM, it crashes your AOL.

this video literally gave me goosebumps!!! Imagine all the little girls and boys who are going to watch this and say 'I WANT TO WIN THE MAJORS WHEN I GROW UP!'

Back