OT P90x Vs. Insanity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
from what i've heard / researched if you want to work on cardio then do insanity and that will help a lot too. also insanity gives you like abs and all of that without doing abs. they'd both work pretty well with toning and stuff so it really depends if you want to break your workouts down or do more cardio and things to get your heath rate up. i think both of them are eaqually good but i think insanity works for 60 days and p90x is 90 days so idk haha im trying to choose too because just 2 weeks out of cheer i feel like i've gained weight and lost muscle.

we have to do insanity for a hour-45 min at our gym. insanity is more intense like (faster pace), and targets your legs alot...

Insanity is lots of cardio, so it's great for toning up. If you want to build muscle, go with P90X. Some people will do a hybrid of the two. Keep in mind that Insanity is hard on your knees if you have knee problems. I lasted 4 weeks on it and had to stop, because my knees were killing me. I'm going to try and start up again, but doing a modified version to protect my knees.

Back