All-Star Pacwest Portland Oregon

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So 195 teams eligible for a bid at this competition... WOW.

Heres the teams going that have a bid (add to this if i missed any...)
Teams Going that already have a bid of some sort:
Sonic Elite Sm Sr 1 (WC)
REACT Small Jr 3 (WC)
Elite Force Lrg Sr 4??(heard they had a bid, not sure if true)
Champion Cheer Small J3 (AL)
South Elite Lrg Sr 4 (AL)
Connect Large Youth2 (AL)
Spotlight Small Sr Coed 4 (PAID)
Thunder Elite Small Senior 1 (AL)
StyleShock Small Senior Coed 3(AL)
Spotlight Small Sr 2(AL)

University Cheer Force Y2 (AL)
University Cheer Force Y5 (AL)
University Cheer Force J1 (AL)
University Cheer Force J3 (AL)

Well I don't know if anyone cares but my team hit for the first time today!!! We had a girl get hit in jumps so she missed those completely but other than that we hit!! Hoping to clean it up tomorrow and walk away with a bid! So proud :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats!! My 4.2 had 1 fall & S3 had 1 touch out, both in first. My stupid self forgot makeup remover though, so now my face is blue. (Anyone at the Residence by Marriott?)

Well I don't know if anyone cares but my team hit for the first time today!!! We had a girl get hit in jumps so she missed those completely but other than that we hit!! Hoping to clean it up tomorrow and walk away with a bid! So proud :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome!! My CP and her team hit today like crazy!! They are in first and in the top 10 in level 4!

Pac west just posted level 3, 4, 4.2, 5, 6 on their fb page. Level 1 & 2 to come...
What is their FB called? I can't seem to find it

Nvm, edited to add that I found it. It just so happens that my team is top of all of level 3 & my other team is top of all 4.2 & it looks like top of level 4 also, but 4's sheet is a major blur

Last edited:
What is their FB called? I can't seem to find it

Nvm, edited to add that I found it. It just so happens that my team is top of all of level 3 & my other team is top of all 4.2 & it looks like top of level 4 also, but 4's sheet is a major blur

Last year pac west gave an at large to level 4 and level 4.2. Hoping the do the same again this year.

1 team left to go for me, but my Large Coed 4.2 got first! Patiently (okay maybe not to patiently) waiting for summit bid announcements

Also can someone plz tell me the answer to this.....WHAT IS UP WITH PORTLAND AND TACO BELL?! The first two I've found on GPS are MIA & we're currently on the way to the 3rd so fingers crossed

Back