All-Star Pacwest Portland Oregon

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So glad to see Champion j3 get that full paid. Totally earned it. Last weekend i think they got every award there was...

Anyone have the full list of bids?

ETA: did any washington team get any type of bid??:eek:

Honestly, don't think so. Time to bring up our games!!!!

Glitter Shine J1 (paid)
California Allstars s2
Las Vegas Elements s2
fierce sabers y1
UCF 4.2 (right?)
Champion j3 (paid)

That's all I know.

Glitter Shine J1 (paid)
California Allstars s2
Las Vegas Elements s2
fierce sabers (not sure what level)
UCF 4.2 (right?)
Champion j3 (paid)

That's all I know.
fierce sabers are youth 1.
my coach said that Shine gym's Sr1 also got a bid but not sure if she was right

Seriously. That Champion j3 thing is basically torture. We've been barely behind them all season. Ugh.

Seriously. That Champion j3 thing is basically torture. We've been barely behind them all season. Ugh.
Haha i'm friends with one of the girls on your team and every competition she just wants to beat them because theyre SO DARN GOOD.

Does react have any more bid comps?

Something cool from this weekend. One of our s2 girls was badly hurt on Saturday (she stayed overnight in the hospital, but ended up being FINE). A team in their division made a sign for her. [emoji173]️[emoji122]

I'm double posting oops. But this is so sweet!! A bunch of sonic kids went to watch your sr2 go for the second time! Proud of them!! And that is some biggggg hair.

Haha i'm friends with one of the girls on your team and every competition she just wants to beat them because theyre SO DARN GOOD.

Does react have any more bid comps?

Nope. :( So, our wild card bid is suddenly very welcome. Haha! We do have Sea to Sky, but those bids are for 2016

Shine junior 1 was so good. They earned that paid bid. They were against my junior 1 team today and I knew just watching them that they had it. Their percent of perfection today was 98.22%. Two points higher than yesterday.

My daughter was literally just talking about them. She was blown away and she doesn't impress easily. ;)

So what Washington teams made summit? React j3, sonic sr1, nv blackout sr coed 3, south sr4, ccnw y2,
Is that it??? [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is the champion j3 large or small? Lol

Is the champion j3 large or small? Lol

Small. I don't know how great they are compared to teams nationally, but they are super fun to watch. If they happen to perform at a time that works, you should try to watch them. They use pop poms in their dance and it REALLY works, imo. I've seen pops look awful, but they use them in such a fantastic way.

Back