All-Star Pepsi Refresh Project - Special Athlete Team Needs Your Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just wanted to mention that if any other special needs teams wants to submit for voting for the month of June, submissions are open for another two days.

We are going to be mentored by an experienced Pepsi Refresh participant and I would like to pay it forward, hopefully with another special needs team.

PM me or just post here if you have any questions on how to write an idea.

voted :D I think Special Needs teams are the best thing to happen to this sport. Honestly. It shows the world that just because they have a "disability" they are the same as every other person on this planet, and it truly gives them a sense of pride and confidence to know that they're just as awesome as everyone else in this sport!

Thank you KyKycheermom, much appreciated!

I just learned yesterday that we are competing with the "big boys." Apparently there is a large conglomerate t hat was put together last year solely to win Pepsi Refresh each month. The have a huge database of people who vote everyday who vote just because they like to play the game and win. 7 of the top 10 ideas in our category all belong to this conglomerate. They have won each category pretty much every month since last year, making it virtually impossible for smaller groups like us to get anywhere in the project.

However, I know the cheer community is much stronger :) We have lots of young adults with cell phones that I hope I can reach to take a minute to text 106192 to 73774.

Thanks again everybody for your support.

Back