Music perdictions what will be the most over used songs of 2010-11 season?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So. Much. Ke$ha!
I remember going to a comp back in early November, almost everyone used "Evacuate the Dancefloor" by Cascada. lol I think my team was the only one who didn't, we had a few Michael Jackson songs. It really suprised me thatwe were basicaly ther only ones with them, because all of his songs on the radio so much after he died.

Is your teams mix in the cheerlibrary? I'd love to hear it

2011's "evacuate the dance floor" will probably be ushers "Dj got us fallin in love" dance dance like its the last last night of your...yea im ready for this song to get over used...

I feel like T-Pain made that song for cheer leading purposes only, because that song has no purpose in real life.

just cheerleading? i feel like it can apply to any sport...and other inappropriate things in life

i wanted to revisit this...to see if we missed any songs that would be over used this season X-tina A-Vanity & Nicki Minaj (all around the world can you hear me)

California gurls-Katy Perry
dynamite-taio Cruz
not afraid-eminem
any lady gaga song
Only girl-Rihanna
Round and round-Selena gomez
break your heart-taio cruz
firework-katy Perry

only girl by rihanna and round and round by selena gomez. Already this season I have seen alotttt of teams with those songs.

whats funny is the first song i thought of when i heard it for the 1st time was Bottoms Up by Trey songs... i was thinking bout calling all the girls city to city .. i was close instead it was nicki with all around the world do you hear me lol

Back