Please Dont Say Im Stupid. I Have A Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ROFL!!!! I seen this happen a lot in softball. Keeping my fingers crossed that this doesn't start in the team my cp is in.

Haha, just watched the wideo. I had a girl kinda like her.

I always wondered where the impressions, "They call me Susie" came from. Thanks for asking such a stupid question. :)

Is this the point in the thread where I suggest that the people who made those videos had WAY too much time on their hands? :)

They might have had too much time on their hands but I am just glad to see I'm not the only Coach that goes through stuff like that.

Well, way back when I used to cheer, Susie Q was who the coaches called out when they didn't want to call anyone out by name is that makes sense. It was always, "Susie Q" is not in formation or Susie Q needs to tighten up her motions. Maybe Susie came from that?

I love the Susie tick-tock video. My CP is a flyer and when she was working on hers, we would ask her, "Did Susie get her tick-tock?".

@Mamarazzi Just needed a light moment this evening and thought that "My Susie" would be just the ticket.
Thanks for the laugh. (again)

hahaha! my favorite part is "well susie, the coaches must just hate you we will have to go to another gym 3 hours away". hysterical, ridiculous, and totally true. gosh i love cheer parents.

i love this, its hilarious! and thanks for asking this question.. ive been wondering for a while now what that ment.

Latest posts

Back