OT Popular Shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 18, 2009
Does anyone know what the type of long sleeve shirts are called that sororities have with their name on the back? UCA and NCA had them too. And do you know if there is anywhere you can buy a large quantity of them just plain? We are looking to purchase some but everywhere I've seen them are so expensive.

I checked on on it too. I can put you in touch with someone who does them but you'll have to have minimum order of 12 and know what you want on the back. $45 I think.

Does anyone know what the type of long sleeve shirts are called that sororities have with their name on the back? UCA and NCA had them too. And do you know if there is anywhere you can buy a large quantity of them just plain? We are looking to purchase some but everywhere I've seen them are so expensive.
Check Venley. Cheaper and softer.

Some call them Football pullover jersey or Spirit jersey.....and yes they are expensive. With desing on back only, average cost is $45/50 and you can add $5-10 if you want something on the front. I have been swamped doing them for several teams. I charge $50 and it includes a small rhinestone logo on the front and personalized with names.....It is next to impossible to find blank ones and even so you are looking at $25-30 minimum.

You can get them fairly cheap directly from Spirit as a wholesaler if you have a business license. If not, then search etsy for bulk spirit jersey. There are a couple of sellers on there, you can message to negotiate prices. You should be able to get them for around $25.

Back