Positive Thoughts For My Sister

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 28, 2011
My sister Stella has been diagnosed with a brain tumour, the doctors thought it was just on the outer membrane of her brain and that it would be a relatively 'easy' surgery to remove the tumour, she went into surgery at 8 this morning and she was meant to be in surgery until midnight, but we got a call saying the tumour is a lot worse than the doctors originally thought and that it has gone deeper into her brain so she is going back into surgery on Thursday. Please could you all send your postive thoughts/energy and prayers which ever you feel will help to her, so that the surgery goes well and that she gets better.

Many thanks x.

I'm so sorry she (and your family) is having to go through this! I will be thinking of y'all and wish her all the best!

I can't even imagine having to see a family member go through that. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

A little prayer does go a long way...you, your sister, and family will be in mine.

My dad went up to where my sister lives/ where she's in hospital yesterday and he said she got out of surgery at 10.30 last night and is back in the intensive care unit so we aren't too sure how successful the operation has been yet (and are just waiting for more information from the doctors) / how long until she's fully better. So please keep sending your prayer etc as they seem to be working so far, thank you all very much. <3

Latest posts

Back