Post Your Favorite Voiceovers!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Excuse me. I'm sorry. I'm really such a lady. I wear the blue and green but my name is orange baby.
All around the world...do you hear me? orange is taking over city by city.
The British are coming (intl open coed 6 ~ unity allstars)
smoke rays everrryday
welcome to my panther party back to back black and blue its panther time round 2 babs ladies what the word? we're taken what we deserve.
step up in the party like my name is CA all you other cats better clear out of the way
its a new chapter and we have a nursery rhyme just for you..roses are blue....roses are green ... roses are apart of the number one team STINGRAYS <3 (stingray allstars rose)
i have way more those are only some
PS: anything CEA <3

What's the Tea?
Excuse me, I'm sorry, I'm really such a lady, I wear the blue & green but my name is orange baby!
Now that was the music we love, shooting threw, it's out with the old and in with the new!

"We've got you feeling the vibe yeah you're on a trip. It's kinda crazy when your champs put it down like this"
From CC Champs Senior 5 WORLDS 2012

"No sense in hiding cause we. can. hear. you breathing Gotchya!!" (with breathing sounds) - Cheetahs 2012
"back to back blue and black"-Panthers 2012
"Excuse me Im sorry Im really such a lady I wear blue and green but my name is orange baby"-Orange 2012
"yes hunnay that was the tea, top gun you just gave it to me"- Top Gun Large Coed 2012

Panthers: "B to the A to the B to the S, C to the A you know the rest. P-A-N-T-H-E-R-S You know we fresh! WHAT'S THE TEAAAAAAA?"
Wildcats- "this right here is wild cat swag"
Cheetahs: "No sense in hiding 'cause we. Can hear. You breathing. GOTCHYA!" (with the breathing and jumps)

"DONT you hear me calling you ms hunnayy. Mhm. The girls knew that id be back. They knew that I was not gone long ms hunnnaay (f5) ms hunnaayy. Now tell me, who's in charge of the girls. F5s in charge of the girls. You've got to know when a queens in front of you. And servings what these queens will do f5. Never mind ill find someone like you. No you'll never find a queen who can serve it like this." ; )

Back