Post Your Favorite Voiceovers!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TG i5- Came back to set you straight, Think you snatched it, Think again....Checkmate
Top Gun i5 12'- You wanna play, Lets play......
Top Gun i5 12' - If you eva had a doubt Yess boo, we called you out *Meow*
Top Gun i5 11'- I can tell you Want my ring, but just so you jealousy is an ugly thing. And -Do you that...Thats the sound of you gagging

Reign2012- cause you know We Want that jacket. Want that title,want that crown. Want that ring.

gymtyme black- its the gt party, be my guest take a seat. Enjoy the agony of Defeat. Heres some Treats and Some hors D oeuvres blacksmack we live to serve.

Louisville 2009:
-Backs against the wall the most hated in the game, STILL you remember our name!
-We represent the 'ville...put your L's up represent where you're from!

HPU 2010:
-Everywhere we go we got the fans starin', we can be IN E wear like Garrin...it seems like we're running out of fingers
-Rockin' this bandshell like we always do, everybody in the place knows we're better than you! 'Cause we're warriors...
-This is NOT...an exhibition!

im a little biased but this will always be one of my fave voiceovers, team finland all girl 2012: think you can stop us now ? oh yeah show us how, from helsinki to the states these girls will put you in your place

and basically every voiceover from panthers

"B to the A to the B to the S, C to the A you know the rest. P-A-N-T-H-E-R-S You know we fresh!

Cheetahs: "No sense in hiding 'cause we. Can hear. You breathing. GOTCHYA!" (with the breathing and jumps)

MOST DEF!!

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

Back