All-Star Prayers For Amber!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Amber is practically my sister and she is going to appreciate all of this so much!!
I went to the hospital today to spend time with her on her birthday and she is in great spirits and is being so strong, we spent most of the day laughing. I took some pictures and she looks really good for having gone through her first chemo treatment yesterday! She is so brave and positive :) LOVE YOU AMBER<3
2iaxwfs.jpg

(Amber and I, She does thumbs up because she says you can't see her smile through her mask!)
242yg5h.jpg

(Happy 14th Birthday!)

Amber is practically my sister and she is going to appreciate all of this so much!!
I went to the hospital today to spend time with her on her birthday and she is in great spirits and is being so strong, we spent most of the day laughing. I took some pictures and she looks really good for having gone through her first chemo treatment yesterday! She is so brave and positive :) LOVE YOU AMBER<3
2iaxwfs.jpg

(Amber and I, She does thumbs up because she says you can't see her smile through her mask!)
242yg5h.jpg

(Happy 14th Birthday!)

I just want to hug her! Happy 14th birthday Amber! I pray for many more to come:)

This is so sad </3
Prayers to her & her family.
& a happy belated birthday to her, also.

Back