All-Star Prayers For Chris

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How does nobody at all know what happened or how he is doing? I find that very hard to believe. I know that stingrays are a more private gym than some, but the lack of information is very puzzling.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

How does nobody at all know what happened or how he is doing? I find that very hard to believe. I know that stingrays are a more private gym than some, but the lack of information is very puzzling.

I'm sure people know what happened, but other than he was in an accident, there's not much more we need to know.

If there's no info coming from the family, there's no info for rays to pass on.

The only info I care about right now is that my prayers are needed

I apologize if my post sounded negative, it was not intended to be at all. I have seen variations of car accident all over social media. Minor car wreck, horrible car wreck, bad car wreck to just car wreck. Just trying to get some facts. Again I apologize.

I haven't asked because to me it's not a "soup" question. (Points for that movie reference). I just know my role is to send positive vibes as much as I can. I don't need to know anything else unless the family chooses to make it public. Being painfully private myself....I totally get/respect that ;)

Stingrays has posted an update link on Twitter. They will be updating everyday at 5pm. They said he is responding to pain stim but he has a TBI (traumatic brain injury). From experience this will be an up hill climb even after they wake him up. I work with kids like this everyday and I pray he has a quick recovery so he can get into rehab as soon as possible!

TBI is an issue very close to us and cp was going to wear a green ribbon on her sneaker for one of her friends this season. If anyone decides to make a bow to support Coach Chris and his family please let me know.

Update on Chris

My 19 year old Godson was in a serious car accident on Friday, April 26th. He also suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury, among some other injuries. He was taken to the Trauma ICU and had immediate surgery. His skull was crushed and they had to put in several plates. He had internal injuries as well and we didn't think he would make it thru the weekend.

The Power of Prayer works miracles because he is awake, off the vent and being moved to rehab as I am posting this. He has a long road ahead but I am so so very grateful for all the support and prayers we received and continue to receive.

Chris and his family, along with his Stingray family, are in my thoughts and prayers. He is young and strong and I have faith he will make a full recovery.

My CPs are wearing blue and green tonight to tumbling <3

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1368572148.649568.jpg

I apologize if my post sounded negative, it was not intended to be at all. I have seen variations of car accident all over social media. Minor car wreck, horrible car wreck, bad car wreck to just car wreck. Just trying to get some facts. Again I apologize.

I'm sorry. I may just be sensitive to it because of personal experiences and working in healthcare. No worries

Back