All-Star Prayers For Dylan

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2010
Hey everyone...

I'm writing this thread to ask our amazing community to come together to support one of our own in a time of severe need. Dylan Schuetz, our friend here in Denver, was rock climbing on Wednesday with a few friends, and took a tragic 100 foot fall down the side of the mountain. He was taken by flight for life to the hospital. He has been in and out of surgeries since to begin the repairs and to clean out the debris that entered his body during the fall. The list of injuries is a laundry list full, including shattered patellas, ankles, and femurs... broken ribs, clavicle, back, and arm issues...

More than anything we are thankful that he is alive, and has no damage to his brain or spine. He is a tough kid, and he is a fighter.

Dylan is an accomplished gymnast and dancer, and was making his way in the cheer world, helping to coach at Cheer Central Suns and being on iNASH, their international open coed team. He has an incredible spirit, and is loved by anyone who meets him.

For now, I am asking you for your thoughts and prayers, as he is fighting for his life daily. There is a long road ahead of him, and he will need all of the support he can get. Positive thoughts and prayers can go a long way.

I will also be organizing a nationwide T-Shirt fundraiser for Super Dylan... And will get that info out ASAP for anyone who can help.

The thing I love the most about being in the cheerleading community is our ability to support one another in times of need.

Thanks, and God bless.

Thank you, everyone. He is heading into his next major surgery today for repairs on both of his kneecaps, one of which is not salvageable. Thanks for your continued support of Dylan! He is in good spirits, and is progressing on a level that is astounding doctors. I am confident that it is due to the love and support he is receiving nationwide.

Prayers for Dylan and there is a brace now called an IDEO, which was made to help folks in the military but it is available to civilians. Can really help folks with the types of injuries he sounds like he may have sustained be able to run again, but that is a long long way down the road for him. Keep fighting, Dylan.

Back