All-Star Prayers For East Coast Gyms And Families

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hannahx0xbananaa said:
day 4 without power.. :( :banghead:

I was you in 1992 after Andrew (sans iphone)- I'm so sorry honey!!

The aftermath of any hurricane will yield destruction and suffering. Irene may not have been as epic as Katrina, but ALL hurricanes are remembered by those that experience them. Pleasant, grisly or just annoying--they all leave their mark in some way.
I'm thankful the media "hyped" the hurricane. Maybe not so many people die during this one. And then none of you have to walk to a competition venue and stand in front of the building and remember all of the pictures of bodies lined up.

well today is day 5 without power & we were told september 3rd for getting it back.. what's funny (but not really.. ridiculous actually) is that all of my friends who live around me like in walking distance have power & i don't. i'm so sick of this. i'm tired of shower hopping at peoples houses, finding places to eat or eating by candle or flashlight, & waking up 23895729 times at night because the temperature randomly increases/decreases. sorry for complaining but i honestly didn't think it would be a week until we got it back.. :(

well today is day 5 without power & we were told september 3rd for getting it back.. what's funny (but not really.. ridiculous actually) is that all of my friends who live around me like in walking distance have power & i don't. i'm so sick of this. i'm tired of shower hopping at peoples houses, finding places to eat or eating by candle or flashlight, & waking up 23895729 times at night because the temperature randomly increases/decreases. sorry for complaining but i honestly didn't think it would be a week until we got it back.. :(
you have every right to be cranky, complaining, etc!! 5 days - OMG! i feel so sorry for you! one of the girls in our gym told me today that she was told they wont get power til Sept. 8th!! this is crazy!!

POWERR! got it back around dinner time sosososososososoo happy. apparently there were a bunch of poles down on my street (i only thought there was 1) & then something about a tree & something that cl&p the power people couldn't touch without permission/evaluation from someone else for something i really don't know all i know is the power is back & i'm happy:D

I find it funny that soo many people were like 'What hurricane?' Not realizing that just because THEY'RE ok and had no damage didn't mean this didn't affect thousands of people..many of whom are still SLOWLY getting back power even now. Never mind the damage..there are still tree branches scattered around and some places are still completely trashed.

Latest posts

Back