Pyramid For 14 Girls

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

mytriplek

Cheer Parent
Oct 18, 2012
Can anyone think of a creative pyramid for 14 level 2 youth girls? I had one in mind when I had 20 girls and now I'm stumped. Help please!!!!

We do a hitch with 13, the actual pyramid uses 12 and I have the extra either spot or do the splits in front.

Group 1 goes up in a full extension liberty. They have a back, 2 sides and a front, plus their flyer (5). Group 2 goes up in a half, they have a back, 2 sides and a front, plus their flyer (5). Once both groups go up, they connect with the liberty taking her bent leg and reaching out to an open hand from the flyer on the half.

You can see them do it here:

Instead of having front spots (unless you need them for regulation) you could use them for a shoulder sit or a 2 man(I'm not sure if you're allowed to do those) the pyramid looks really good and the girls are clean!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Thanks! I appreciate the compliments. I think we are going to try to do two halfs with a shoulder sit in the middle, then have the halfs do a twist down. I really want to let all the girls that want to fly get a chance to do it at competition, we are a rec league, so it's important the girls have fun too.

Thanks! I appreciate the compliments. I think we are going to try to do two halfs with a shoulder sit in the middle, then have the halfs do a twist down. I really want to let all the girls that want to fly get a chance to do it at competition, we are a rec league, so it's important the girls have fun too.
You're welcome:) I hope all works out for you and your girls! Good luck!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back