All-Star Q's About Tickets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I found the answer to a similar question I had earlier, will post here for anyone else wondering.
http://hotcheerallstars.com/Documents/2011 Worlds Information/Worlds_Insider's_Guide.pdf - page 12

Tickets for entry into the WWofS complex are sold in the registration tents at Disney All-Star Sports Resort and Disney Caribbean Resort and at the ticket booths outside WWofS entry gates.

So that's great! We are staying at the Sports Resort so I can just buy them there on Friday without having to travel to WWofS or getting on line super early on Saturday!

The direct buses from Sports Resort to WWOS are only for the people who bought the package. It's not for spectators, right? As a spectator staying at Sports, I would have to take a bus to the TTC then transfer to WWOS???
Correct, and only athletes. Spectators, even if they bought the package do not get to ride the bus.

I appologize and I double checked this with a USASF Travel Rep. If you bought the full travel package you will get a different nametag and will be able to ride the charter buses direct from the resorts with the athletes. The charter buses are convenient because they do not make any stops.

If you buy tickets through USASF, but not the entire package (that's the situation I was originally talking about), or tickets from anywhere else, you will have to ride private transportation or the Disney busses which will stop on the Disney schedule and may not go direct to WWoS depending on where you are starting from. Allow extra time to possible change busses or make stops to get to where you want to go. I have always counted on an hour to travel via Disney bus.

Sorry if I mis-led anyone.

I found the answer to a similar question I had earlier, will post here for anyone else wondering.
http://hotcheerallstars.com/Documents/2011 Worlds Information/Worlds_Insider's_Guide.pdf - page 12

Tickets for entry into the WWofS complex are sold in the registration tents at Disney All-Star Sports Resort and Disney Caribbean Resort and at the ticket booths outside WWofS entry gates.

So that's great! We are staying at the Sports Resort so I can just buy them there on Friday without having to travel to WWofS or getting on line super early on Saturday!

Yay!! This just made my day :) Is this something they just started doing this year? If it is, I think it is definitely a wise decision! Last year there was baseball nationals or something going on the same weekend and it was a mad house trying to get tickets even on Friday at WWofS. Can't wait to pass along this memo to everyone I am staying with...thank you for letting us know!

Back