All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah it's cool, but a team of everyone pulling needles vs a team of everyone pulling identical tear drop, Allie Snow 2009-esque scorpions shouldn't score any differently simply based on the scorpions themselves.

God bless you for being around long enough to know and remember how amazing Allie Snow was!!!

She's one of my all time favourite cheerleaders! Such an incredible flyer

Did she base in the 2011 season on SE? I remember someone asking a member of the team whether she was flying that season and they said she had to use her skills as a base. Such a shame, would of killed to watch her fly another year.

Last edited:
I'd give my first born child to see it.
Ok well it's a high school team but I still have this saved on my computer because I love it so much. Point girl is a needle but I don't really mind it because of how close the other 4 are to each other.

31114_125800537441743_3740351_n.jpg

Are aerial twists allowed in all star cheerleading? If so, what level? They look so cool and if I get an aerial twist I want to put it in my tumbling pass one day.

Are aerial twists allowed in all star cheerleading? If so, what level? They look so cool and if I get an aerial twist I want to put it in my tumbling pass one day.
What is an aerial twist? I've never heard that term before. I know that Aerial cartwheels are legal in level 3 and front aerials are legal in level 4

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

What is an aerial twist? I've never heard that term before. I know that Aerial cartwheels are legal in level 3 and front aerials are legal in level 4

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Also known as the butterfly twist but here's a definition Aerial twist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and I can't find many videos on it but here's a video Now that I'm looking at it I don't even think it's really tumbling (cheerleading-wise) haha. Sorry if I'm wrong

Back