All-Star Random Negative Rating

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh please. You were sweating like a basketball player because people lied to us and said HP was cold and it was hot as h*ll!! Your sass melted!

[emoji14]
That was me...
I'm guessing more likely hot flashes

**I should negative rate @ACEDAD for stealing my signature**
Highly unlikely, as I'm very youthful and spry. [emoji12] And it was hot as #*@& in there. All I heard beforehand was, "Bring a sweater... Blah blah blah..."

No. Bring ice. And water. And a fan.

I can't even imagine having hot flashes in there - I would probably have actually burst into flames.

If notifications counted like shimmys, I would be the winner because of a certain @Cheer Dad

**I'm tired. Read @Cheer Dad 's signature.**

I have exactly one negative rating. It is from @BlueCat for old thread. At first I was super excited because I had something from BlueCat (the owner of Cheer Athletic/most world's medals) ). I felt special! Then I realized it was a negative rating. Womp! Womp! Fail!
That is not a fail. I'm jealous.

**Wingardium Leviosa...Susies tryout mantra**

That is not a fail. I'm jealous.

FYI.... your signatures are the highlight of my day!!! lol just in case u didn't know lol I cracked up out loud and my DH gives me these weird looks... then i have to explain and it becomes a tedious process... lmao

FYI.... your signatures are the highlight of my day!!! lol just in case u didn't know lol I cracked up out loud and my DH gives me these weird looks... then i have to explain and it becomes a tedious process... lmao
Again...don't bother explaining ;) flash some spirit fingers and press play to subject him to Bring it On. Trust me...they start off quoting Sparky...then quickly learn ;)

You're walking a thin line, pops...
Hey just saying it's possible. I'm sure you've heard of early onset menopause. Please don't tell say I'm the first person to ever tell you of that possibility? Lol

Hey just saying it's possible. I'm sure you've heard of early onset menopause. Please don't tell say I'm the first person to ever tell you of that possibility? Lol

"Early onset".... I see what you've done there. Nice attempt at recovery ;) lol! It was hot as hell in there for a while (until the break when so many cleared out!)

"Early onset".... I see what you've done there. Nice attempt at recovery ;) lol! It was hot as hell in there for a while (until the break when so many cleared out!)
So you're saying it cooled off a bit after I left?

And I never said that she was old. I was just merely informing her of the possibility of hot flashes. Kind of like a PSA

Back