All-Star Random Thoughts Anyone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ugh, this thread is still active? I'm just going to create a thread every time I pass a bowel movement because thats equal to this.

DISCLAIMER: my post is sarcasm.. slightly...
This thread is still active because you keep commenting. Okay, well maybe not you in particular but you are participating.

Please, no new threads for bowel movements. Passing gas is a different story as long as you can post pictures of people around you reacting.

The other day I saw someone post that they looked up "Bye Felisha" on Urban Dictionary and they they "were totally going to start using it "

Like that's not how it works. It's like saying "it's October 3rd" today and not knowing why.

Anyway. I've actually been annoyed with "Friday" references since 1995.

My last name is "Parker".

Like that's not how it works. It's like saying "it's October 3rd" today and not knowing why.

I'm so sorry. Many of my peers haven't seen it and are known to ask "who is Felisha?"

I names my cracked phone Felisha and no one understood why that was funny...

The other day I saw someone post that they looked up "Bye Felisha" on Urban Dictionary and they they "were totally going to start using it "

I have a teacher (it's an old black man who weighs close to 400 lbs) who just walks up and down the hallways quoting Friday on Fridays. It's so inappropriate, but so hilarious! (He also sings old gospel hymns.)

Back