OT random thread- What does everyone do for a career?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm a Director for a health system in Texas. Degree wise I have my Master's in Nursing and worked bedside up until 2015. Then I switched to an area called Informatics (basically I speak health care to IT people). Now I do that but for public health/care management for the system. The best part is I am 100% remote since COVID and they sold our old building so we are just staying that way.
My "side hustle" is working part-time for our local Six Flags in the entertainment department as a seamstress. I design and help create the costumes for our shows. I love it so much it doesn't feel like work.

I work at Orangetheory Fitness as a shift leader/sales associate. Hoping to get promoted again soon to assistant studio manager! Ultimate goal is to franchise my own studio one day. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Film and Media Studies but have never had a job that really required higher ed. I coached and worked for Lyft’s customer service department and then marketing coordinator for a local telecom service provider. They liked I had a degree but were more excited about what professional experience I had.

Back