Reach The Beach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We run mostly the local Epic Brand comps.
Spirit Unlimited's Maryland Halloween Championship, and UMBC Championship were favorites of mine. Halloween brings lots of good competative (but generally not overwhelming like RTB) teams, UMBC is smaller but still a good atmosphere and is a nice break from crazy during the winter season.
The Equestrian Center at Upper Marlboro makes for a nice venue also. We've done Maryland Cup by ACDA and Maryland Madness by Cheer & Dance Extreme, both were good comps, CDE's was more dramatic, darkened arena with stage lighting (which actually freaked out our team of older girls).
Mount Xtreme by Cheer Xtreme Events was really well run, nice intimate feeling to it without the awful high school gym cramped seating.
Retro Rock (ACDA) isn't bad (as much as I loathe NCHS as a venue), but if you're in a division with Cougars Competative Cheer or Kingsway Elite (Kingsway busses to this one out of NJ)...they're on par with some of the girls you saw at RTB.
I have almost nothing good to say about either Coastal competition we went to, so I won't even get into it in public.
We went to one by Complete Cheer & Dance that was a blast (though the scoring seemed much different than the other comps), but last year they only ran 1 comp and seem to have disappeared entirely this year.

Latest posts

Back