High School Recommendations For High School Choreographers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheerKT

Best Overall Poster
Dec 13, 2009
Hi guys! I help coach a competitive 3A high school team in Columbia, SC. We're looking for a new choreographer to help bring some awesome new ideas into the program. We are a talented team and definitely on the rise and want to keep that up. We placed 7th at state the year before last and 4th last season, both the highest the school had ever placed. This year we're coming for top 2 and we need an awesome routine to help us showcase our talent. A routine that's a little out of the box and memorable is kind of what we're aiming for.

Does anyone have any recommendations? And maybe some videos of their work? We're not looking to drop huge bucks here, so maybe someone already in the southeast our already planning to be out this way this summer.

Throw out any names you have. You can PM me with contact information or anything like that. I really appreciate yall's help!

Do the coaches at Rockstar choreograph for high schools? I know that they're in your state so shouldn't cost too much.

They do, as do the coaches at ACX which is where we train. We might end up using someone from there like we have in years past, we're just kind of exploring all our options right now. =)

Brandon Burton out of ACX, he choreographed a HS team in Texas and they have won state the last 3 years with his routines!! I wish he was closer to me so I could get him to do my teams routine!! He is amazing!

I forgot to mention my all star team has worked with him in the past and he is great to work with! Very creative ideas!

I am also looking for a choreographer for this coming season. We live in Upstate NY if anyone has any suggestions for someone close by :) Thanks

Back