All-Star Reddit Style Ama Request - Justin Carrier

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 7, 2016
I would love to see a Reddit style "Ask Me Anything" on the Fierce Board with Justin Carrier. Does anyone have the cache to make that happen or should we just tweet him and ask? I think it would be a great way to see where allstar is heading and also discuss some of the issues people are concerned about.

I would love to see a Reddit style "Ask Me Anything" on the Fierce Board with Justin Carrier. Does anyone have the cache to make that happen or should we just tweet him and ask? I think it would be a great way to see where allstar is heading and also discuss some of the issues people are concerned about.
He has an account on here, it would be cool if he started a thread. Not sure if it's something he would be interested in. (A part 2 on how to shimmy perhaps?)

@ASCheerMan

Maybe adding a few of these in would help :shimmy::shimmy::shimmy: (that video will never get old)

You should include (per reddit tradition) a list of questions you'd like to see answered by him. Otherwise just asking Justin about the direction of all star feels like a Ted Talk or an Op-Ed

You should include (per reddit tradition) a list of questions you'd like to see answered by him. Otherwise just asking Justin about the direction of all star feels like a Ted Talk or an Op-Ed
It shouldn't just be me, I would propose we as a group think put a list of questions together.

I'd love to see Justin on the boards more often, as well but, I think people have to realize as much as Corporations "plan" they have to "react" more. Whether US law, foreign law, economy, parents/kids, gyms, competitors, outside companies they rely on, etc....outside forces change the plan and direction of business more than anything. Add to that, a mentality that says "big, bad corps in the US" when it is often the competitor asking for the merger. Competition may make it cheaper for us but, it makes it a lot more expensive for them. From my Customer Service background, I can tell you people don't want to hear why things or plans change (customers hear that as excuses), they want to hold you accountable for how things were or how they think things should be.

Back