All-Star Running Handspring Tucks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hmm.. maybe about 6 months I would say? But when I started working on it, someone had me randomly throw it with a spot during a class. So it wasn't good and there was really no technique in it. But once I got like how to do it right, it wasn't long after that. I started it in the spring of 6th grade and got it in the fall/ winter of 7th.

as soon as I got my backhandspring when I was 9 I was throwing RO tucks and RO HS tucks within a year or two. Once the handspring is out of the way then skills come quicker...at least that's how it's always seemed from my perspective

forever I had it then lost it. I wouldnt throw it idk why, I wanted to but my body wouldnt do It. I guess it is hard to explain if it doesnt happend to you!! But I know have it, just make sure you throw a couple every time your in the gym!!

i had never actually tumbled at a gym but my neighbor taught me a round off backhandspring in my backyard so when i tried out they told me to try a tuck and i just did. never been one for fear of anything. i thought that was a good thing till in got me hurt and now i cant compete at worlds :(

Back