OT Scandal & Greys

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Love both shows but I'm way way behind bc of comp season this year so I'll have to ignore this thread! I'll come back when I can catch up :)

I feel like all of that needed to happen on scandal tonight. I was on the edge of me seat!

I am going to catch up on Greys today. I heard last nights episode was one of the best

Yes SCANDAL was off the chain last night!

Grey's i've been only watching the last 45 min or so and not really paying attention so Im gonna have to try hard to rewatch the last 4 episodes.

everyone says scandal is bomb, so I'm going to start watching it on netflix.
as for greys... I've been watching since the beginning, and to be honest, I think its about time they wrap it up. this season blew. and the season finale was absolutely horrendous. I'm going to miss Cristina like theres no tomorrow, but they could have thought of a thousand other ways to have her go out with a bang, that finale didn't do her role justice.

everyone says scandal is bomb, so I'm going to start watching it on netflix.
as for greys... I've been watching since the beginning, and to be honest, I think its about time they wrap it up. this season blew. and the season finale was absolutely horrendous. I'm going to miss Cristina like theres no tomorrow, but they could have thought of a thousand other ways to have her go out with a bang, that finale didn't do her role justice.

Cristina is my tv person. I cried ugly tears last thursday during that finale episode

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Since this season of Grey's is over I've been watching Private Practice on Netflix and I forgot how good it was!! I always watched it briefly but it's soooo much better now that I've been watching it consistently. Definitely keeping me from Grey's withdrawls :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back