Selling All Cheer Items

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, so the sad day has come where I have to sell all my cheer clothes and items:( I am trying to go to university in London, England and need to save up! I will take best offer on any item, all shirts start at 15 and you can kik me for other item prices. kik -mjohnsonxo
Here are some of my items.
I also have a TG worlds 2012 shirt
CEA Worlds 2011 Shirt
Worlds 2010 2011 and 2012 shirt
Spirit Sports National Champ Bag
Worlds 2011 and 2012 bags and Lanyards
Smoed light up pin, Rays worlds 2011 pin, CEA pin
and Several Bows
Most items are AS

2ut53yt.jpg

1z4j39e.png
how much for the Cali tank top ???

Ok, so the sad day has come where I have to sell all my cheer clothes and items:( I am trying to go to university in London, England and need to save up! I will take best offer on any item, all shirts start at 15 and you can kik me for other item prices. kik -mjohnsonxo
CEA Worlds 2011 Shirt
and Several Bows
Most items are AS

2ut53yt.jpg

1z4j39e.png
how much and what size are the Orange tank top and CA blue t-shirt? kik me- SkyeLynneGeorge or pm me please! :)

Can you kik me at cheerTae19 if you still have the CEA sports bra, Matching bottoms, and the CA bullets sports bra. Cause im interested!

CEA Worlds 2011 Shirt
and Several Bows
Most items are AS

2ut53yt.jpg

1z4j39e.png
Hi! I was wondering what things you had left? Including the whats the tea shirt. Thanks!!:)

Back