Selling Old Cheer Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 24, 2013
$150 for all of them.
13 tops with Galaxy written across. Variety of sizes. 100% polyester. Made by Varsity Spirit Fashion.
79 tops. Solid black and white in color. 30 Smalls. 10 XS. 2 2X small. 20 Medium. 11 Larges. 4 XL. 2XXL. Made by Varsity Spirit Fashion.
111 skirts. Solid black and whtie in color. 41 smalls. 22 mediums. 9 2X small. 27 XSmall. 8 Larges. 4 XXL.
14 skirts with a star. Variety of sizes.
15 bodyliners that are black in color. variety of sizes.
8 bodyliners that are blue in color. variety of sizes.
227 total pieces.

Please email me if you want more information or pictures of the uniforms!!
[email protected]

$150 for all of them.
13 tops with Galaxy written across. Variety of sizes. 100% polyester. Made by Varsity Spirit Fashion.
79 tops. Solid black and white in color. 30 Smalls. 10 XS. 2 2X small. 20 Medium. 11 Larges. 4 XL. 2XXL. Made by Varsity Spirit Fashion.
111 skirts. Solid black and whtie in color. 41 smalls. 22 mediums. 9 2X small. 27 XSmall. 8 Larges. 4 XXL.
227 total pieces.

[email protected]

Hi there! I realize this is an older post, but I'm co-producing an excellent student short film, Watermelon, about an awkward yet aspiring cheerleader, played by Sarai Isaura Gonzalez, as she battles against economic adversity to make her dreams come true. As a low-budget student production, we are in desperate need of some generous people in the cheer community! Right now, we are in the process of designing the "Lemon Girls" uniforms and need 11 - 12 uniforms. If you are in a position to donate or sell cheer uniforms for a discounted price, please message me! I've emailed you!

Any and all information about the film can be found below or just message me!:
- Indiegogo:
- Facebook: Watermelon Film - Home | Facebook
- Instagram: Watermelon (@watermelonshortfilm) • Instagram photos and videos

$150 for all of them.
227 total pieces.

[email protected]
still selling any uniforms?