Senior Elite Americas Got Talent

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 3, 2012
I see everyone is taking about them on AGT but ICE allstars Auditioned also a couple of months ago does anyone know how they did?? Also did Senior Elite have practices just to make up a routine for the show?

I see everyone is taking about them on AGT but ICE allstars Auditioned also a couple of months ago does anyone know how they did?? Also did Senior Elite have practices just to make up a routine for the show?
I have a friend on the team & am friends with most of the team on fbook >>> They hit the routine PERFECTLY. oh and they added guys from coed for stunts & tumbling. Im pretty sure they had added practices and stuff because not all of the team was able to do it.

Did senir they get onto the show?
And how is that gonna work when the coed guys leave for the trip they earned with there win at the majors?

You can just go and audition! We are from the area and friends of ours went and auditioned for the show and saw Senior Elite there. It inst an exclusive thing just because you audition doesn't mean they will pick you for the show. Best of luck to them though!!!!

Theres no way they didnt get through. My friends mom was texting a woman she knew whose husband was singing and she said everyone was "oohing and awing". Also Courtney said they hit perfect but cant tell how they did because of the confidentiality agreement

I think it was a girl on GA said their coed team tried out a few years ago but it was hard to get to the next round because of having a lot of minors. i could be completely wrong on the gym, i just remember talking to a girl at a competition when they were talking about senior elite trying out.

Back