Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Keep_Believing

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 11, 2011
Does anyone have advice or contacts on how to get a birth certificate abroad expedited? Everything /Everyone I try sends me back to the Department of State in Virgina. I have already done that, unfortunately it is a min. wait of 3 months and possibly up to 6 months. I need it ASAP! By Aug the 13th. My Dad was military, I was born on an air force base in Germany that is closed/no longer exist. I lost my BC a very long time ago ,most likely my Ex destroyed it when I went through my messy divorce. He ramsacked, destroyed, and took things. Since I never travel outside of the US, I haven't needed it before. Well, I got my notice to renew my DL. I went online to renew, but found out I had to go in person since so many years have passed. Unfortunately, they now require a BC or passport to renew your DL. I don't have either. If I don't renew my DL on time my 3 foster girls will be removed. I can't keep them without a valid DL. These girls deserve stability and to stay together. Their younger siblings are already split in different homes because it is hard to find fosters to take sibling groups. I am just sick about all of this.

Last edited:
Can you contact your state senator or representative? They may be able to guide you.

Can you contact your state senator or representative? They may be able to guide you.
I have already contacted them; office of Ted Cruz, Mr.Sessions, and more. They are trying to help but so far it has been one Brick wall after another.

I wanted to update everything worked out! Huge thanks to Ted Cruz’s office and everyone who helped! I now have a passport which I can use in place of my lost BC (born abroad on a military base) to renew my DL to stay complaint with foster care licensing! Huge Relief!

Back