OT Senior Pranks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It's been a long standing tradition at my school for the seniors to drive laps around the school laying on the horns. This year, they went around 11 times, last year ten, the year before that, and so on. Our principal gets so mad, but it's so funny.

Our school has two gyms, and the new gym is a memorial of some sort for son of whoever donated the money to build the gym. We had a bust of the son's head, and last year as a senior prank, the head got stolen.

Our seniors this year did stink bombs, dance parties in the bathroom, cook out in the teachers parking lot, and they took a picture of our principal and put it on a piece of paper that said "Big Brother is watching you" in reference to the book 1985 in which Big Brother was the dictator, so they called our principal a dictator. They then put those papers around the school and on every single car.

Our seniors filled our principle's office with packing peanuts..I mean filllled. The school was filled with ballons lol.

Our seniors this year did stink bombs, dance parties in the bathroom, cook out in the teachers parking lot, and they took a picture of our principal and put it on a piece of paper that said "Big Brother is watching you" in reference to the book 1985 in which Big Brother was the dictator, so they called our principal a dictator. They then put those papers around the school and on every single car.

The book is 1984 by George Orwell.

My school's senior prank last year would of been good if they didn't do it on the last day of school. Each of our classes has a color. Class of 2011 was purple, so they spray painted a bridge purple that every one has to walk across to get to the other side of campus. Which caused the teachers to shut it down. But, since it was the last day of school we had finals and we only had 2 classes instead of the 4 that we usually have. So it wasn't that big of a deal to have everyone find a different route to take because we have a little more passing time then usual on the days we have finals.

i have no idea what year it was...but it was a legendary story about senior pranks at my high school. The school is a boarding school, and not too far from a big interstate and lots of heavily used highways (and lots of trucking traffic). The main entrance to the school is off of one of those highways, and somehow, the seniors managed to get the highway shut down and re-routed ALL the traffic through the campus that day, right by all of the dorms and classrooms. even the many tractor trailers that use that highway.

since then, senior pranks have had to get approval. I think it was '07, all the seniors left lunch early and stole all the backpacks (when we go into the dining hall, everyone leaves their backpack outside the hall entrance and just grabs it after lunch). they took them and hid them on campus, and NO ONE could find their backpack and everyone was late to class. They just dropped them at the tennis courts on the other side of campus. it was awesome. (i had a free period before lunch that day, so i left my backpack in the dorm and was spared :) ). My class woke up super early, stole all the bras and underwear of the underclassmen in our dorms, and hung them up in a tree outside the dining hall. we also stole their toothbrushes and put them on the graduation platform (it's a superstition that if you're on the platform before graduation, you won't graduate). and we took the dean's lunch table (it's assigned seating with faculty) and put it outside. and then set up a techno dance party in the dining hall all morning. a few teachers tried to turn it off, but we had too many computers playing music.

We live on the end of the suburbs vs. the country, so some kids in my senior class lived on farms and managed to bring 3 pigs onto camps that had "1", "2" and "4" painted on to their backs. They were let loose in different locations around school and the administration spent all day looking for pig number "3"......lol

My class did a flash mob in the middle of our 1st graduation! We do 1 in the morning infront of the whole school and another one at night for our parents

This isnt really a prank but my entire senior class just walked out of the school and had a HUGE Barbeque in the student parking lot during the school day. My class picked a random time on the clock and we all legit just walked out of the school. During the middle of a test, lesson, or just whatever we were doing lol But it was sooo fun! Our principal and security guards came out and told us we wouldn't be in trouble if they were allowed to join in on the fun hahaha

Bumping this thread. My class is brainstorming right now and I wanted to see if anyone has any new, cool ideas/stories. We're determined to actually do a good prank which is unusual for my school.

Back