OT Senior Pranks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
my friends last year did planking in the main hallway so none of the underclass man could walk by, and not really a prank but they went to a uniform school with white golf shirts and they tyedied all their shirts and they ended up sending them home

A senior at my school went to the last basketball game and dressed up in all black and a cape that said "seniors 2012" and when the team we were playing against had a free throw he ran onto the court, stole the ball, and ran out the back doors to his get away car. SO FUNNY. not really a prank though.

And then the seniors all brought ping pong balls and poured them (it was ALOT.) down the main staircase during class change... best thing ever.

there haven't really been any because my school is only 4 years old.. :confused:

my friends last year did planking in the main hallway so none of the underclass man could walk by, and not really a prank but they went to a uniform school with white golf shirts and they tyedied all their shirts and they ended up sending them home
254538_2122660308117_1294122199_32550474_3842637_n.jpg
2yttnxh.jpg

One year the seniors unleashed bouncy balls down they main stairs. That was 5 or 6 years ago and some teachers still have some of the balls!
Last year, the seniors left in the middle of class and set up a bunch of slip and slides in hallways! Kids were coming back to class in bathing suites and covered in bubbles.
I don't know how well this would work but someone also suggested planting the state flower in the shape of 2012 somewhere at the school. Where I live, it is illegal to uproot the state flower so technically it would be there forever.

I don't know how well this would work but someone also suggested planting the state flower in the shape of 2012 somewhere at the school. Where I live, it is illegal to uproot the state flower so technically it would be there forever.
My class is most likely doing this along with some other things :D

Some friends & I are planning on setting up slip & slides in all the main hallways :)
(Our school is indoors/outdoors so we're still trying to figure out on how to do it on the 2 main outside ones & the 6 main inside ones)

When my brother was a senior the plan was to let chickens loose in the school (they were NOT going to do that stupid thing they number them 1,2 & 4, just going to let them loose). And they passed out birdseed to all the seniors as they walked in but then the kid that was supposed to bring the chickens bailed :(

Last years senior prank took place at graduation, when the principal handed them their diploma they handed him some kind of useless trinket. I thought that was pretty funny.

Other senior pranks that have happened at my school were:
Senior camp out- The seniors camped out in the parking lot one school night.
Throwing water balloons at people as they left the school building.
Spraying silly string on people as they walked through the hallway.
Releasing hundreds of bouncy balls in the hallway during passing time.

Every year we always do a senior run which is fun and we never got in trouble for it. The seniors always get out 2 or 3 days before the rest of the school and have to come in the last day for graduation practice. After practice they all gather on the front steps and wait for a passing period. They have silly string and sometimes water ballons to throw. When the passing period starts the seniors run into the school screaming and run through the entire school silly stringing everything and throwing water ballons at the other students. Many will run into classrooms to hide because the only rule was we had to stay in the hallway. Always a good way to go out with a bang.

We do this too! Except we call it senior march. Its always during Homecoming Spirit week on class color day. We basically run around the halls in a huge group chanting stuff :)

Seriously, if the seniors at my school even attempted to do ANY of these pranks, they would be arrested!

Last years senior prank took place at graduation, when the principal handed them their diploma they handed him some kind of useless trinket. I thought that was pretty funny.

we did this with peanuts :)

this wasn't a prank, but it was actually a tradition and rite of passage for all of the four year seniors (those that had been there freshman-senior year...out of the 126 members of the graduating class we had maybe 50-60 that hadn't gotten kicked out or didn't come back). during spirit week, we all leave the dorms at like 1 AM, and go paint our class year and sign our initials on one of the roads leading into campus. and we get covered in paint, then stay out all night and at 6 AM we go into the dining hall, line the center with chairs and chant and taunt everyone that walks in. especially freshman and the seniors that we don't like. haha
6sfivq.jpg

we did this with peanuts :)

this wasn't a prank, but it was actually a tradition and rite of passage for all of the four year seniors (those that had been there freshman-senior year...out of the 126 members of the graduating class we had maybe 50-60 that hadn't gotten kicked out or didn't come back). during spirit week, we all leave the dorms at like 1 AM, and go paint our class year and sign our initials on one of the roads leading into campus. and we get covered in paint, then stay out all night and at 6 AM we go into the dining hall, line the center with chairs and chant and taunt everyone that walks in. especially freshman and the seniors that we don't like. haha
6sfivq.jpg
That looks so cool! Your school sounds like fun:)

Not really a senior prank, but homecoming traditions/trouble making:
Every year we have decades day as a homecoming dress up day & seniors get 80's and for as long as anyone can remember it's always been CRAZY! -bringing boomboxes & blaring music, dressing up to the max, blowing whistles between class and even leading giant exercises and running though the halls & the principle would be okay with it as long as no one got hurt.
WELL. My sophomore year we had a new principle and he basically ruined ALL the fun. Taking away everything & giving people detentions. So the following year the administration gave everyone MAJOR warnings on the stupid strict rules of decades day but of course they were ignored.
The seniors all brought about 50 whistles per person and handed them out to EVERYONE. There was about 1,000 whistles in buckets sitting in the office by the end of the day. & they also bought cheap boom boxes and would hide them all over campus and in peoples lockers and have them play 80's music. lol. It was just funny watching all the SRO's and admins freaking out. ahaha

Back