Shoe Preference?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Most athletes don't even consider these shoes but the V-Ro's developed by Victor Rosario of Top Gun are actually very light and sturdy. They also possess a very athletic design (IMO)

Check them out. They're unisex and come in a few classy color combinations. I love them more than my Nfinity's.

I'm sure they have a pair that will correspond with your team colors. They even have little pockets in the shoe tongue where you can store away the laces.

Most athletes don't even consider these shoes but the V-Ro's developed by Victor Rosario of Top Gun are actually very light and sturdy. They also possess a very athletic design (IMO)

Check them out. They're unisex and come in a few classy color combinations. I love them more than my Nfinity's.

I'm sure they have a pair that will correspond with your team colors. They even have little pockets in the shoe tongue where you can store away the laces.
Cp's team wore V-Ros this past season. She loved them although she wore through them faster than any cheer shoe she has ever had. We replaced them right after the last competition but she really needed a new pair before Worlds, however she refused to switch to new ones. The pair she has now will have to be replaced before comps begin, I'm sure.
Her shoes at end of season:
image.jpg

Cp's team wore V-Ros this past season. She loved them although she wore through them faster than any cheer shoe she has ever had. We replaced them right after the last competition but she really needed a new pair before Worlds, however she refused to switch to new ones. The pair she has now will have to be replaced before comps begin, I'm sure.
Her shoes at end of season:
View attachment 840

Oh my... :eek:

Maybe they're better as strictly "Practice Shoes"

Oh my... :eek:

Maybe they're better as strictly "Practice Shoes"
I think I just need to buy a second pair and have her switch them weekly. She did like the shoes although they ran small (she wears a 9 in most shoes and in these a 10 was snug until they stretched a little) which is probably why she had the holes at the toes.

Currently purchasing the V-Ro's (super excited as I've heard so much good stuff on them and they aren't that well known in Aus) and Nfinity evolutions (again excited as these will be my first Nfinity shoes). If you had asked me before this year I would have said VARSITY! but now I don't know :)

My daughter loves her V-ros and they have held up very well... Her nfinities are horrible though. She is hard on them so I'm not surprised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter loves her V-ros and they have held up very well... Her nfinities are horrible though. She is hard on them so I'm not surprised

If you get white ones will she be able to wear them this season?

**well now, this could be interesting**

If you get white ones will she be able to wear them this season?

**well now, this could be interesting**
Yes they said white ones are fine and she can wear them!

Has anyone ever tried ( or heard anything about) the Nfinity Game Day shoe? My roommate wants our team to get those next year but I was looking at them and they seem kind of clunky. Also I love our Varsity Touchdowns, and once I find a shoe I like, I hate switch. I attached to certain shoes lol

She does like the Varsity Touchdowns as well but she says she doesn't want to have three pairs of them (1 from staff, 1 from this past year and 1 possible for next year).
Some of my girls have the Nfinity Game Day shoes. We practice on hard floor, and I think they are great for that. Never heard any complains.

CP prefers a "heavier" shoe. She wore No Limits, Varsity Spirit (which she LOVED), now she is wearing Evolutions. So far she loves the Evolutions as well. I tried the lighter ones and she said she feels like she is wearing socks.

Back