All-Star Shooting Stars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 21, 2010
Just wanted to see what people thought about the changes they made ? I love it I think they look awesome and are proving they want their spot back at worlds ! Also hopefully the girl got hurt today is ok !

I like the changes I saw but I only saw the video with the injury....so no pyramid or dance.

The stunts/baskets at the back during standing tumble are so perfectly timed, looks really impressive! What happened for them to turn the music off? I hope she's okay!

The stunts/baskets at the back during standing tumble are so perfectly timed, looks really impressive! What happened for them to turn the music off? I hope she's okay!
Madison landed her double with her legs locked (at 1:57 of the routine. She's on the far right.) Her teammates tweeted this to show she's alright.
BHOBxKLCYAEPrnk.jpg:large

Wow, put down the iPad :(
I know! The ipad thing was in the "pet peeve" thread. What really bugs me is the case flopping around. It's bad enough the actual ipad itself is blocking everyone's view, but the people who keep the case make me furious :banghead:

I think the she is "ok" maybe means that she wont need surgery and just rest and it will be better ? Thats what I am hoping anyways I dont know for sure what the injury consists of

I think the she is "ok" maybe means that she wont need surgery and just rest and it will be better ? Thats what I am hoping anyways I dont know for sure what the injury consists of
& carolinagirl823 Everyone saw the video/routine and that was it. They didn't now if she was hospitalized or taken home for recovery etc. I think the picture was just to put everyone's mind at ease. Yes, she got hurt & is wearing a brace, but she's with her teammates and smiling so everything is going to be alright.

Back