All-Star Shooting Stars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I LOVE Shooting Stars but haven't been a fan of this routine all season...UNTIL NOW! I saw these changes this weekend and I have done a complete 180 and LOVE this routine now!!

Saw on twitter thatkelsey rules said that was their score not the raw score
98.63 was the raw score for day 2.
BHS5AEyCEAAJMrd.jpeg

WOW! Way to go Stars! I'm so impressed! :D They have really stepped up their game and look fantastic! It's going to be a real race to the finish! Having said that, I do wish they would rearrange the placement of the flyers in the stunt sequence for worlds. I hope the coaches realize that when you put a flyer (no matter who it is) with not so great stretches/flexed feet right in the front, it draws your eye in a VERY negative way which takes away from the entire stunt sequence. I didn't even notice the gorgeous flexibility of the other flyers the first couple of times I watched it because I couldn't stop staring at the flexed feet and bent legs of one of the flyers.

WOW! Way to go Stars! I'm so impressed! :D They have really stepped up their game and look fantastic! It's going to be a real race to the finish! Having said that, I do wish they would rearrange the placement of the flyers in the stunt sequence for worlds. I hope the coaches realize that when you put a flyer (no matter who it is) with not so great stretches/flexed feet right in the front, it draws your eye in a VERY negative way which takes away from the entire stunt sequence. I didn't even notice the gorgeous flexibility of the other flyers the first couple of times I watched it because I couldn't stop staring at the flexed feet and bent legs of one of the flyers.
its most likely because said flyer practically tumbles to their spot and jumps straight into sponge... not alot of time to move her else where

Back