Should The Have A Cheer Channel On Tv?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was thinking about how cheer would be a HUGE hit... I know I was at the book store the other day and was looking for cheer books (but obv. didn't find any...) There should be a Fierceboard book out there! I would buy that in a heart beat - and I def. have a few people in mind that I would want to sign it!

i think its a good idea, and i would watch it all the time, but its kind of impractical because their probably wouldnt be enough interest

A channel would be way too much for such a limited audience.
My dad watches a show called That Metal Show were all they do is sit around and talk about metal music, sometimes have a few guest musicians from metal bands. That idea would make an awesome cheer show. Just some super fierce people talking about cheerleading with some guest cheerlebrities :)
I would also love to see a show where they feature a different division every few weeks and devote an episode to each of the top contenders in that divison. They could do large senior and have an episode that follows F5, SE, WCSS, Tsunami, and maybe Fame, too. We could get inside their practices and competition days like we got to with Jersey Cheer.

I totally want to start a cheer network now! Ok what would it be called? TCN (The Cheer Network)---blahh too boring for us. Maybe FCN (Fierce Cheer Network)? Oprah has OWN, HBO is Home Box Office, CNN is...well CNN. ESPN has a seperate channel for everything else, so why the heck no ESPNCheer? Should it be a "news" network or one that only airs programs or a mixture of both? I think I'd like a mix b/c I want to see and hear everything that's going on--I hate missing anything epic in cheer! But I am also interested in some educational type of stuff---I can totally picture a regularly scheduled program that does cheer exercises to improve skills!

We need to name the network!

Back