OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Had to pop in here and speak my piece, since I don't really get down with staying quiet anyway.

I'm not a professional bow-entrepeneur by any stretch, but as team mom I have to make tons of bows for the team. Over the years I've used different companies for bling and vinyl transfers, but without a shadow of a doubt, @Tosh beats them all (cheerstones.net.)

Not only is her product sturdy, obviously high-quality, she has been creative enough to accommodate any design I could possibly come up with and has been right on top of my "I need these yesterday" schedule. She always returns emails, calls, double-checks design proofs...this woman is the business.

I promise this is a totally unsolicited post. Just felt like y'all should know that with so many iffy companies out there, hers is the real deal!!
Thank you! It is a great compliment when someone goes out there and make such an announcement. I do appreciate it and I love working with you.

Thank you! It is a great compliment when someone goes out there and make such an announcement. I do appreciate it and I love working with you.

I'll scream it when someone does their job well! It is appreciated!!

I bought the sportsbra at Victoria's Secret last year and in order to have a bow to complete my fangirl outfit I made this one:
1978815_10203252790858861_773013832380997708_n.jpg

And then I have my all girl stunt group that I train with occasionally and I had that totally random idea to call us "Noed" as in No-Coed. Yeah and then I made a "Noed - tribute to Smoed bow" with that... ;)

10167914_10203240634634963_3929704768932973494_n.jpg

EDIT: Whoa, huge, sorry!! :confused:

Last edited:
tumblr_n5j829UtKq1qiji6mo1_500.jpg

It's small. I made it for my gf to put on her graduation cap. The purple matches her tassel. This is my first bow using hotfix stones. It proved to be a real challenge because i have this neurological thing which causes my hands shake. if anyone has any tips or suggestions for hotfix stones and shaky hands, please let me know

Does anyone sell bows that are under 10$ with cheap shipping? I'm looking for some cheap bows to put on my nfinity backpack :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I had to make 40 bows for German team and I bought rhinestones online and they sent me the wrong rhinestones!! And they sent me the right ones 1 day before I had to send the bows! So I had to make 40 bows in one day. It's maybe not a lot but I put rhinestones one by one with my hands and I tought I am going to die. I was making them since 11 am went to practice for 2 hours and came back at 6pm and making bows until 11am next day. No sleep.

22mmw.jpg

I had to make 40 bows for German team and I bought rhinestones online and they sent me the wrong rhinestones!! And they sent me the right ones 1 day before I had to send the bows! So I had to make 40 bows in one day. It's maybe not a lot but I put rhinestones one by one with my hands and I tought I am going to die. I was making them since 11 am went to practice for 2 hours and came back at 6pm and making bows until 11am next day. No sleep.

22mmw.jpg
Well they look gorgeous so I'd say the work paid off!

Does anyone know how to make bows like those made by bowsoflondon and Vegas bows? They're sewn fabric bows without any grosgrain ribbon and I've always wondered how they're made because I feel like they would be pretty floppy without a grosgrain base. I tried to attach images but it won't work for me on the app so I hope someone knows what I'm talking about

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back