OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Here is the evolution of my programs bows over the years. I don't have the first years bow from 2008/9.

We used every bow for 2 years except the white one with colored rhinestones. That was last seasons and I just needed more pizzazz from the bow so I ordered new ones for this year. The bottom is our new bow that arrived today. I can't wait to see it with the uniform this year
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1410496649.689925.jpg

Here is the evolution of my programs bows over the years. I don't have the first years bow from 2008/9.

We used every bow for 2 years except the white one with colored rhinestones. That was last seasons and I just needed more pizzazz from the bow so I ordered new ones for this year. The bottom is our new bow that arrived today. I can't wait to see it with the uniform this yearView attachment 617

a bow for two seasons?!?!? blasphemous! just kidding, i don't get why people need 5 bows a season. those suckers are expensive. i was OBSESSED with your bow last season but that new bow is going to look so wonderful with your uniforms! ah! please post a picture of the full package, if you don't mind!

a bow for two seasons?!?!? blasphemous! just kidding, i don't get why people need 5 bows a season. those suckers are expensive. i was OBSESSED with your bow last season but that new bow is going to look so wonderful with your uniforms! ah! please post a picture of the full package, if you don't mind!
Thank you!! And I definitely will!

We used every bow for 2 years except the white one with colored rhinestones. That was last seasons and I just needed more pizzazz from the bow so I ordered new ones for this year. The bottom is our new bow that arrived today. I can't wait to see it with the uniform this yearView attachment 617

I love this!! New bow looks great. I hope you post a pic of it with the uniform!

not sure if these pictures are going to post, but these are the bows I just made for my team! 100% hand stoned and only took about 12-14 hours total :rolleyes: only charged my coach a total of $80 (cost of ribbon and rhinestones) but I'm so happy of the way they turned out! anchors on the top left loop to represent our mascot (the sailors) and graduation year on the bottom right tail!

I posted a quick pic in the uniform thread the other day while I was at competition because someone asked but these are definitely my favorite comp bows to date!
6d44e77e502de3d66bcf06a653e81660.jpg

Not in the pic but there is some blue on the uniform as well! They look so good with the uniform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was going to start a new "Bow" thread; but I decided to post here. I really haven't see any thing "new" with cheer bows so far this year, so I did this one for my daughter and will be selling at competitions I vend at and online as well. Would love your opinion.

This is just a guess, but it could be a felt cutout (or something that's stiff) glued to a ribbon which would be used as the centre wrap. I could be wrong, since my crafting abilities only extends to knitting and cross stitching.
Not sure, but good idea! I'm going to play around with some felt I have laying around!

Here it is on some of our younger girls. It took me a minute to find a good pic of the uniform AND the bow lol
ddc399e1e483980294b8334679122641.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back