Skills For Level 3/4?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 7, 2013
I was recently asked to be on a level 3/4 team, but I denied because I didn't know what skills you had to have! I'm currently on a junior level 2 team and this is my first year at this gym. Does this mean they see potential in me? Also, what skills do you need for a levels 3 and 4?

I was recently asked to be on a level 3/4 team, but I denied because I didn't know what skills you had to have! I'm currently on a junior level 2 team and this is my first year at this gym. Does this mean they see potential in me? Also, what skills do you need for a levels 3 and 4?

I would say that they obviously need to pull someone up in order to help the team in an area where you could be beneficial, which means you have the potential. lol As far as whats expected...

Tumbling Wise:
Level 3- Front punches, back tucks out of back hand springs, toe touch to connected back hand springs, standing multiple back hand springs (or out of toe touches).

Level 4- Standing tucks, front throughs, layouts, whips, toe BHS (back hand spring) tuck/pike/layout.

Stunting Wise:
Level 3- Extended one legged skills, full twisting dismounts, full twists in stunts to and from prep level, inversions, inversions with a full twist, full twisting/toe touch/pike/ball out/X out baskets.

Level 4-
Extended one leg skills with up to 1-1/4 twisting craddles, low to highs originating from the ground, one and a half rotations to prep or below, full ups to extension, helicopters up to 180 degrees, prep double downs.

This is only a taste of course. Hope it helps. :)

I would say that they obviously need to pull someone up in order to help the team in an area where you could be beneficial, which means you have the potential. lol As far as whats expected...

Tumbling Wise:
Level 3- Front punches, back tucks out of back hand springs, toe touch to connected back hand springs, standing multiple back hand springs (or out of toe touches).

Level 4- Standing tucks, front throughs, layouts, whips, toe BHS (back hand spring) tuck/pike/layout.

Stunting Wise:
Level 3- Extended one legged skills, full twisting dismounts, full twists in stunts to and from prep level, inversions, inversions with a full twist, full twisting/toe touch/pike/ball out/X out baskets.

Level 4-
Extended one leg skills with up to 1-1/4 twisting craddles, low to highs originating from the ground, one and a half rotations to prep or below, full ups to extension, helicopters up to 180 degrees, prep double downs.

This is only a taste of course. Hope it helps. :)

Thanks!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back