All-Star Skipping Levels

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just like half front tuck is how I always thought of it lol she landed on her butt a lot when she was learning.

When I get home I can find a video if you want haha. There's a girl in one video that competes a toe touch, Arabian, punch front and it's sooooo cool I'll post that one too

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I have something new to learn in the gym now.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Where I live lots of girls seem to give up gymnastics at level 8 or 9 and get on level 5 cheer teams. They have the tumbling skills and learn to base in short time. They have the strength and learn the technique. It does take about half a season to learn the hair though...

Took me a season to even learn to poof my hair and still can't do curls

OMG, Helen you don't know how to curl your hair!:jawdrop: Girl, too bad, back to level 1 you go!

I can cope with most things cheer throws at me but hair and makeup isnt one of them!! Also I have shoulder length hair so curling it and putting it in a high pony required is a nightmare

It kinda looks like a standing half to me. But still that's cool
She twists more before she flips which would be an arabian, a half would have more of the flip before the twist. This one is kind of in between though, but I would still call it an arabian. They're essentially the same thing, it's just the timing of the flip vs. the twist that makes the difference.

Back